Vertical Screen

Onion4686

Beta member
I was on a game yesterday quite happily and then the computer crashed the screen went black and now the monitor displays my screen vertically!!

Is there anything that could be done, i have restarted, shutdown changed resolution, Is it just my monitor and if I plug another one in would it be ok? Please help..

i think i know the problem, useally in the advanced properties of the settings; it may have a setting to move your screen around vertical.

If that does not work, more advanced monitors have a opthion where you can change the vertical setting there.

did any of this help.

Onion4686 said:
I was on a game yesterday quite happily and then the computer crashed the screen went black and now the monitor displays my screen vertically!!

Is there anything that could be done, i have restarted, shutdown changed resolution, Is it just my monitor and if I plug another one in would it be ok? Please help..
Click the monitor control button and select reset default or something similar.Then set your Vertical and Horizontals.Like you did when you first used it.I make a point of recording these settings on paper.

Back
Top Bottom