Verizon support is funny

Unreal you would think they could answer some simple questions. I really like his response on Rev A. He is support and I have to tell him what it is. I should of linked him to this page CLICK. Its right there on the freaking coverage map but whatever I guess.
VerizonIdiots.jpg

VerizonIdiotspart3.jpg

I decided to order despite his lack of knowledge mainly because I've got 30 days to make sure it will work alright. So here was what I got!

Verizon Wireless AirCard® 595U USB Modem

I also picked up a extension cable and outdoor antenna but for some reason the pages timed out. I'll be sure to put up a review of the service when it comes. 2-5 business days so i'm hoping it comes by Tuesday. Can't wait I hope it works decent so sick of dial up. Wish me luck.

That's nothing, when I call my isp's broadband tech support, I'm calling mexico. They all have accents and even play mexican music while you are on hold! You can barely understand them when you talk to them.

Yeah, I heard about Verizon's customer service. Did you hear about the $1 Billion lawsuit slammed in their faces from all the customers who were pissed off by their ETCs?

Amazing.

Its the BEST feeling when you call tech support, especially for Xbox, and you get some girl with a HEAVY indian accent who says,

"Hello sir, my name is Samantha Cole. How can I help you!?"

I complained to Sprint, my cell phone provider and ISP, about the foreign customer service. I talked to someone in charge within the US. Now, I just handle my problem by going to account services. At least I know they speak good English.

I've thought about writing a letter or making a formal phone call to corporate letting them know the bad customer service will cause many more problems for the company. They are luck I love Sprint--their rates rock--so I'm not going anywhere: but, I thought of dropping them a helpful hint.

Being that I run my own business, I like to pay the price as it benefits me later. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Sorry about your bad experience.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;751593 said:
Unreal you would think they could answer some simple questions. I really like his response on Rev A. He is support and I have to tell him what it is. I should of linked him to this page CLICK. Its right there on the freaking coverage map but whatever I guess.
VerizonIdiots.jpg

VerizonIdiotspart3.jpg

I decided to order despite his lack of knowledge mainly because I've got 30 days to make sure it will work alright. So here was what I got!

Verizon Wireless AirCard® 595U USB Modem

I also picked up a extension cable and outdoor antenna but for some reason the pages timed out. I'll be sure to put up a review of the service when it comes. 2-5 business days so i'm hoping it comes by Tuesday. Can't wait I hope it works decent so sick of dial up. Wish me luck.

Unreal, that is pathetic service. Hope it works well for you, I would hate to have to be on dial up.

Back
Top Bottom