Verizon buys out Alltel

There's nothing in the rules that say you can't mention a torrent site. You just can't mention what you download from those sites on here. So, in the end, it's usually better not to mention it, but people do anyway. There's been countless threads on Demonoid closing, and then reopening, and mods have even voiced their opinions in those threads, so I see no problem with it.

There's nothing in the rules that say you can't mention a torrent site. You just can't mention what you download from those sites on here. So, in the end, it's usually better not to mention it, but people do anyway. There's been countless threads on Demonoid closing, and then reopening, and mods have even voiced their opinions in those threads, so I see no problem with it.

CF is a US based site with UK based ownership, so just think, Does what I am posting violate any laws in either country? If so, it's likely okay to post. The main thing is supporting people using pirated software or helping people pirate software. (Eg, "How can I get my pirated version of windows to update?")

Good point.. What may be protected here in the US by the constitution may not be protected by the British Parliamentary Rights or whatever they are called.

Hmm... Deep chain of thought there...

Back
Top Bottom