venting

Oh, and the Mustang is technically mine in which she took off with. I wonder if I can get it back.. Not like I have much use for it but the title is on my name...

For sure. i mean, i still love her feelings for someone cant just change over night... I would take her back, but by the looks of how she totally packed and dropped the house keys/ engagement ring on the bed i get the impression she doesnt want to stick around.
I guess I'll know soon enough whats going on...

Oh, and the Mustang is technically mine in which she took off with. I wonder if I can get it back.. Not like I have much use for it but the title is on my name...
Yep, someones gonna have to drive it back. Title is in your name, it's yours.

I got there. she said she needed to get away from everything for a while and think about our relationship, building a stable base for our child, our engagement, her life....
Im not sure how to interpret that, but I guess Ill have to wait and see how things work out...

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't stress too much about it becuase she may just need that little bit of time to sort things out. I would imagine that once things calm down, she'll return to you (hopefully) and things will be better than they were before. "You don't know what you have until you lose it" kind of thing... although I know she didn't 'lose' you, but she is going without you and it will help her to realize what she had. Especially with a child on the way, my wife is prego too and man, she's up and down, left and right all over the board with emotions sometimes. So you have to let them play these things out. I would bank on her eventually coming back to terms with life and the way things are going and returning home and putting that ring back on.

Back
Top Bottom