vent servers

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
does anybody know of free ventrillio severs? i mean ts is alright but the voices get very crackly when playing. thanks.

you can host your own, im not sure how though, i only know how to host my own TS server

w00t i got a server to run on my computer :)

but can you tell me how and if i can become an admin on a server that runs on my computer because i remember my friend made a css server where he wasn't admin.

well i dont, sorry, im very familiar with teamspeak, but i hardly ever use vent, hope you figure it out, sorry i couldnt be more help :)

eh its alright i just wanted admin on my vent server so i could eff around with my friends lol. i use both vent and ts so ill probably get around to a ts server but for some reason vent just has a more crisp voice sound then in ts.

well for TS to be nice and clear you have to change the codec for each channel, when you make a new server or a new channel the codec is set really low since you are hosting from home, so you have to rightclick on the channel and then edit the codec to something higher, that's what i found out, that really cleared up the audio

I have admin for a vent server, but I'm not entirely sure how to get it, someone just gave me the password for it, all I know is that to become admin, you have to connect to the server with a different password than everyone else if it's a private server. And yeah, Vent is so much better than TS, you just need to get the right audio codecs.

well for my TS server i raised the audio codecs so maybe that will help out later. but with vent i understand that you have to log into as an admin but on the website it says that the admin password will be in the vent_svr.ini file in the vent server folder. well its not lol. i don't know what to do haha. but i don't care if i can't figure out hopw to be admin on my vent server because its just for a couple of my friends who play css and hl:dm but i would just like to know so i can screw around with them :D

Back
Top Bottom