Vent Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
^how could they possibly steal my internet? Anyway, this thread was not about how insecure a vent server is, i was just posting up that there is a vent server available for free if someone needed one.

Have any personal data on your computer or network?

Not to mention you put your ip address up on a open forum.

edited it our for you.

oddly not so! their are whole sodding botnets looking for vulnerable IP's and precess detection is one of their main methods of recon

lol I think you're being a bit paranoid man.

Also, vent uses hardly any bandwidth or resources at all.

don't you think you are all being a little harsh? The man just wanted to do something to help us out, free of charge and out of his own good will. Yes it may not be as secure as some other servers, but there is no need to treat him like that. Where's the compassion?

Thanks for the server Luke, appreciate your willingness to offer it to us.

it would be cool to see luke let saxon do some pen testing and for saxon to download sensitive info for proof. maybe even find some other unsecured networks while in. Then print on luke's neighbors printer - your neighbor luke wanted you to know your wireless internet in not secure :tongue:

it would be cool to see luke let saxon do some pen testing and for saxon to download sensitive info for proof. maybe even find some other unsecured networks while in. Then print on luke's neighbors printer - your neighbor luke wanted you to know your wireless internet in not secure :tongue:

The chances of this happening from a vent server are pretty slim lol.

Saxon could pawn it if he so desired.

I did not think we were being harsh. We were trying to help a guy out.

Posting your real ip and stating you have a vent server running is the equivalent of running a classified ad with your home address and when you plan on going on vacation.

Closed per OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom