Vent Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
I have been messing around with vent, and i thought i would setup my own server. I have been hosting it 24/7 in the background of my main comp, i dont know how long it will last, i might switch it over to another comp for i dont have it on my main comp.

Anyway, its free for you guys to use if you want to.

IP: PM me for address
Port:3784
Pass:knight

I'm not on it very often, because im usually on my clans vent server, but im on now and then.

Havoc owns / maintains the special invite only server we have for TF and his professional 20 user licence isnt much a year luke it would be more secure and kinder on your bandwidth to look into one of them.

^meh, it is password protected, and it is only a normal server, not like its going to get much traffic from outside people. It should be fine.

No it's just that vent has remote access exploits, and you are opening up a port to your main machine thats a no win situation.

^yeah but do you know how many servers there is running? The chances of mine being targeted for any reason is very slim/

oddly not so! their are whole sodding botnets looking for vulnerable IP's and precess detection is one of their main methods of recon

report it to a herder who wil scan you for a exploitable software version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom