vegetarians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so hickfarm finally watched the video...yeah i thought the same as you. the video found the worst of the worst conditions and compiled them all into one video.

HAVOC2k5 said:
2005020800.jpeg

Nubius enjoying his "Fat Burger". :eek:

Nubius i thought the doctor's told you that you didn't need your helmet anymore? :p

anyone else here own a family farm, and you guys slaughter the animals yourselves??

j369852147412 said:
anyone else here own a family farm, and you guys slaughter the animals yourselves??

We just butcher chickens ourselves. We let the professionals butcher our hogs and steers. We butcher one steer a year and one pig a year.

We have 3 big freezers that lay on the floor in our basement. They hold all of our meat, corn, beans (corn and beans come straight from our garden). We could probably survive almost a year on all the food in our freezers without going to the grocery store.

I love corn feed beef:)

Ecspecially T-Bone steak. Ummmmm

why do you butcher one steer and one pig a year. is it someting traditional? so how do the professionals butcher the pigs.

I cant speak for anyone's religion but on our farm, one beef and one hog was generally enough meat to last a family of six for roughly a year. My dad used to process the meat, but we began taking it to a butcher, and for a price (some meat) they would process the animal

so how is life being a hick hillbillybob and hickfarm. have you guys ever lived in the ciry? sorry if "hick" if offensive

j369852147412 said:
so how is life being a hick hillbillybob and hickfarm. have you guys ever lived in the ciry? sorry if "hick" if offensive

I don't mind you calling me a hick since my screename is "hickfarm" just don't refer to be as being dumb or imbred.

Just butcher a cow and a pig once a year, because that is usually how much meat we eat in a year like hillbillybob said. And be butcher 80 chickens for our family and grandma.

Don't know how professionals butcher a pig, but i bet is very similar to the description that hillbillybob gave about butchering a steer.

I love living on our farm. Wide open space and tons of privacy. Drive our four-wheeler anywhere. Just is a very busy time of year now though with harvest.

so hickfarm i have always lived in the city and i have had this stereotype of all ppl that live on farm are hicks and they are dumb. but now i realized that i am ignorant and i should know better. i would love to try and live on a farm for a few weeks. it would be very different but i would love to try it. the thing that i dont like about the city is that there are too many rules. i was riding my gas powered scooter on the sidewalk and the police pulled me over for not having a helmet, being under 16, and riding on the sidewalk and he almost gave me a ticket. i was pretty mad because i do not care about the stupid rules. everything in the city is also very close together, its good and bad. its really convenient to go somewhere or to go to your friends house but also you dont get much privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom