Variety Show tommorrow!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I think it's going to be pretty exciting, my friend and I are showing a movie, but I dont think it will be approved, lol. Plus its 24 minutes long. I will upload it if I can get a couple people to say they are interested in watching it, and if someone can tell me where to upload it.

Here it is!! I was the camera man for most of it, assistant director according to the credits. And the crappiest actor, the one driving the truck, lol.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6419982mPZphCs5

It's about the variety show. How some kid gets the last tickets, and "The Crew" is out to get him. And he is willing to do anything to protect the tickets...
It's ok. Anyone know anywhere I can upload really long videos?

I don't think they do, unless they changed it. I've seen 20+ minute long videos before.

Being a filmmaker myself I tend to be critical of other films. Pretty good overall. I guess you didn't do a whole bunch but film it though did you? The editing could be better. Some stuff said off shot was left in the film, something like "don't fall" as the guy was walking in the snow. Some laughing or something in the fighting scene.

I personally like good sound quality, I have an external mic which gives much better sound quality than an internal will. I really don't like the weird tinny sound and sensitivity of sound in the mic you have...

I don't really get why they need to fight over some tickets... Even last tickets to something. I guess I have to know what a Variety Show is? lol :p

I like doing all my own stuff, so I have more control over my film. I direct, film, and edit my films. Just to make sure myself that I got all the bad stuff cut out (off screen sound, other stuff that doesn't work in the film).

EDIT: and the intro to the film was 6 minutes long? Ok for a full feature film, but too long for a 24 minute film... The beginning credits and title could have been shown while that guy was getting ready for the day, that would have fit better IMO.

Yeah, it does drag on too much in the beginning. ANd his camera is a total POS! It's one of the first Harddrive cameras... He wants one of the new sony HD cameras. That would be nice!

Back
Top Bottom