Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been single for the past 2 years on valentine's day.. My relationships have always seemed to pass over it. I'm probably gonna hang out with some friends and do nothing, and just treat it like any other day..

I will keep you in my thought, Saxon.

Gonna be a lean Valentine's this year. We were shopping earlier and she let me get a cheap set of speakers for my comp. I'm using a set of 2.0 speakers from an eMachine. Yes, an eMachine, and have been for quite a while. They are a set of dirt-cheap Altec Lansing, but they should sounds worlds better than what I have.

She didn't see anything she wanted, though. We're on a diet, so candy is out. ;)

I'm single, so I don't have to spend money on anyone. I've been talking to this girl, and I continually ask her what she's getting me.. she laughs and says nothing, and asks what I'm getting her. I told her I need her email so I can get her the most bomb *** ecard ever. Of course it's all a joke, but whatever, it's kind of fun for me and her...

I've pulled off some good ones over the years. One of our favorites was when I took her to Gatlinburg for Valentines. Being off-season, we got the room for half price... heart-shaped king size bed, jacuzzi right beside it. They keep the Christmas lights up until the end of February, so they were there. Snow on the ground, big snowflakes falling the whole time. No crowds. We had a blast.

For our first Valentines Day after we were married I woke her up with breakfast in bed and acted as her personal butler/valet all day, pampering her. She did the same for me the next year

The main thing is showing your object of attention that they are special to you. It doesn't take gifts or candy... they are nice and all, but giving a gift of yourself, your time, your attention will make the biggest impression.

I've pulled off some good ones over the years. One of our favorites was when I took her to Gatlinburg for Valentines. Being off-season, we got the room for half price... heart-shaped king size bed, jacuzzi right beside it. They keep the Christmas lights up until the end of February, so they were there. Snow on the ground, big snowflakes falling the whole time. No crowds. We had a blast.

For our first Valentines Day after we were married I woke her up with breakfast in bed and acted as her personal butler/valet all day, pampering her. She did the same for me the next year

The main thing is showing your object of attention that they are special to you. It doesn't take gifts or candy... they are nice and all, but giving a gift of yourself, your time, your attention will make the biggest impression.
YouTube - Johnny Cash "A Boy Named Sue" ORIGINAL

I have to work that day so it gets me out of going to dinner at some stupid restaurant which i hate.

Boss said i would be done around 4 or 5 so it still leaves me time to get some bonus lovin points by making her some thing to eat at home :p

Check the thread title :rolleyes:

It was actually a fail attempt at a joke because I hate this "holiday".

The worst part is that I'm always embarrassed when I buy the conversation hearts for myself... the regular ones are nasty, but I always get the Tart kind... they're so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom