Using flash in websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol tht was quite a stupid question but i was just checking i had the ryt program. But i dont get how u make them in flash do u know any site which hav totorials

pixel2life.com will help you,

what you are looking for is the use of action scripts and stopframes look in p2l for actionscript tuts they should set you on the way! (Most tutorials require Macromedia Studio MX 2004 or higher to be completed properly)

Hey, I use Flash MX 2004. You can create a fullwebsite in flash itself very easy. If you get flash adn start in and begin to understand you will find out just how easy, because it's much more simple to try soemthing than to explain I think. Or you could just use embeding in html to place flash on a website.
Also, some of the best sites for learning flash are Kirupa and Flashplayer Actionscript code handbook. The last link (flashplayer) is to the actionscript code handbook which lists so far over 60 different codes submitted by multiple flash users including myself. That link can show how to make a game, website design (in some degree) and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom