Using 20" LCD TV as a main monitor, black and white picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cims420

Solid State Member
Hello, I have a ATI Radeon x700 video card, Plugged into it, I have my 19" crt monitor and a 20" lcd tv, I just got it and hooked it up, its set as my secondary monitor untill I can get it looking good. Right now it is very grainy looking and worst of all its only showing black and white. I am really clueless as what is going on with it and how to get it to look good. I have updated my drivers and have been messing with the cat control panal for hours. The LCD tv is connected to a component video converter thing that is plugged into the video card (looks like a s video slot? i hope not its just a black circle input, not sure what it is called) Please help, thanks!

It is S-Video, I connected it with a svideo cable much better, now i get color and the picture looks good booting up windows but then windows loads and i notice all the text is pretty hard to read, I play a game a lot and its very hard to read the text in the game. Any ideas?

is it normall for fonts to be nearly impossible to read ****, guess no more tv monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom