user profile not loaded properly!

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
I have this message that says "user profile not loaded properly" I have to go on a temporary profile that doesnt have any of my pics or videos. I am currently in poland and i am making a ton of pics on my camera. I cant put them on my computer because it says that if i make any changes they will not be saved for my actuall profile. NEED HELP PLEASEE!!!

I have this message that says "user profile not loaded properly" I have to go on a temporary profile that doesnt have any of my pics or videos. I am currently in poland and i am making a ton of pics on my camera. I cant put them on my computer because it says that if i make any changes they will not be saved for my actuall profile. NEED HELP PLEASEE!!!

Is this an active directory account? It sounds like the NTFS permissions are not set correctly on the account

a profile on my computer like a user like when you log on it says "welcome" and then you log in. Now it says that there was a problem with the hard disk and mentions that i should back up all of my info

Back
Top Bottom