Used Laptop help :D

UltimateMASS

Baseband Member
Hi, im new to the forums and will be helping lots of people but first i need help lol :p

Upgraded my old compaq P4 laptop to an advent core 2 duo last week, i bought the laptop second hand and i find the screens feels like sand paper. Loads of little hard dots, like someone has been splashing things on it and not cleaning it off. Most people probably wouldn't find it annoying but i do :mad:

Bought some Laptop cleaning stuff today and it didn't help!! Has anyone seen this before? and has anyone got any advice on how to get rid of it? :confused:

Ta :)

Can you take a picture of it? Sounds odd that it wouldn't come off with cleaning agent. Are you sure it's not a physical part of the screen?

You can't see it when you take a photo, they are see through so you cann't see it when you are looking at it but when you look around the screen they reflet off the colours, so then you can see it.

I hope its not part of the screen but ive seen other screens like this and they are smooth :confused:

Well my first guess was that it was some type of anti-glare screen or something but I'm not sure....are the dots/bumps random or are they uniform?

Back
Top Bottom