USB device freezes my PC Why???

SilentEdge

Beta member
Ok, the title says it all....... Everytime i plug in a USB device... my PC crashes, and its getting REALLY ANNOYING...... i cant play video games.... cant transfer music to my mp3.... cant connect my camera, cant connect my flash drive... can someone help me out....... i would thank you SOOOO MUCH!! XD

SilentEdge

here's what I'd do. Check the drivers and make sure they're all installed and up to date. If that fails, try unplugging the devices and moving them to other ports. Sounds like a driver problem to me so I'd check that out.

troy272 said:
here's what I'd do. Check the drivers and make sure they're all installed and up to date. If that fails, try unplugging the devices and moving them to other ports. Sounds like a driver problem to me so I'd check that out.

well thx.... but i dont really install softwares on my PC, most of the thingsi put on my PC are "Plug And Play" so yea... but thx anyways

when you uninstall the drivers, when you put in another device, your usb drivers will reinstall (assuming your using xp)

Back
Top Bottom