Usb Com4 ????

stevenbob0

Baseband Member
I just got a Moto v710 cell phone from Ebay. I tried plugging it into my computer with a USB cable but it wouldn't recognize it. I did some research and all i need to do is configure the computer's COM4 to be a USB port but the problem is i have no clue how to do this(or what the heck a COM4 is) If you could help me i would really appreciate it.

O ya I'm running XP just so every body knows. ;)

Did you plug the usb into the phone and computer and then turn on the phone, try that see what happens. Also I have no clue what com4 is, but nice phone man Verizon right?One gay thing is verizon locks there damn Bluetooth which is so dumb. So you can only send crap to other verizon memebers, so basically you cant get ringtones/photos from you friends phone unless it Verizon, he could always send it in a text but that charges cash. (man am I off topic)

COM4 should be a serial port. A lot of motherboards don't even have one anymore; mine doesn't.

Or just buy that wireless bluetooth thing, that you connect into ur computer. And then it will just transfer things wirelessly ( sp)

Back
Top Bottom