usb a/a male/male

wave_twister

Beta member
Aloha everyone,
I'm very uninformed about this simple question:

Can you use a usb a/a male/male cable to hook up one lap top to another and transfer files such as mp3's and other small file types?

If so, are there any programs or procedures that need to be performed?

I currently have a laptop with xp home edition and another computer with xp pro on it. I just want to transfer the mp3's on my laptop with xp home to my other computer cause the burner is malfunctioned on the laptop.

Mahalo everyone!

wave_twister said:
Aloha everyone,
I'm very uninformed about this simple question:

Can you use a usb a/a male/male cable to hook up one lap top to another and transfer files such as mp3's and other small file types?

If so, are there any programs or procedures that need to be performed?

I currently have a laptop with xp home edition and another computer with xp pro on it. I just want to transfer the mp3's on my laptop with xp home to my other computer cause the burner is malfunctioned on the laptop.

Mahalo everyone!
Depending on how much or if it doesn't matter,install icq on both PC's
Useing 2 diff id's.
You can then,just before bedtime get together and send them from your LT to anywhere.No Time limits (maybe in GB)
But thats another problem.
icq.com
Do you like Country Music ?

not much point in ICQ, I know you can get a serial cable and transfer files or an ethernet cable.. And set up a Network on both pcs and they can communicate..

camers said:
not much point in ICQ, I know you can get a serial cable and transfer files or an ethernet cable.. And set up a Network on both pcs and they can communicate..
Sure you can but it's not free.
icq is and that will get it done,wave.
:p

Yeh but you dont know if he can have them hooked up on the internet at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom