US Marshalls beat and jail photographer

I wouldn't be happy with someone making a grab at my camera, but the guy needed to chill out. Losing your cool during a time like this does not make you look good in the eyes of the officers.

What's there to discus? The video shows nothing of any supposed beating. The guy's another smug smartass, looking to bait cops into any actions that he may deem innapropriate.

I think it's quite the other way around. The marshall/cop and chick-in-tie were smug smart-asses and were looking to bait/frame a guy whose opinion they didn't agree with.

I wouldn't be happy with someone making a grab at my camera, but the guy needed to chill out. Losing your cool during a time like this does not make you look good in the eyes of the officers.

^ I don't think he had the right to reach for the camera. Tbh, there really wasn't sufficient footage to even make a case of this. The court should drop the case all in all for lack of grounds to act upon.

I think it's quite the other way around. The marshall/cop and chick-in-tie were smug smart-asses and were looking to bait/frame a guy whose opinion they didn't agree with.

^ I don't think he had the right to reach for the camera. Tbh, there really wasn't sufficient footage to even make a case of this. The court should drop the case all in all for lack of grounds to act upon.

Agreed. This issue was blown way out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom