Urrrmmmm..... Whats that???

At one point in it's life it broke, but they repaired it. Check to see if it has any warranty, there's always a chance it could be a lemon, otherwise it's fine.

Hellz no. Realy though I bought a refurbished computer one time and it was a horrow story. It was slow and programs didn't run correctly and it froze all the time.

From wikipedia:
Computers and laptops that are refurbished usually means that it did not initially pass quality standards of the manufacturer. They then fix or recertify the unit and sell it at a discount price (Up to 30% off). Most of them carry a 30 day store warranty and 90 days with manufacturer.
Don't listen to either of them. Refurbished items are checked to make sure they work properly before they're sold. WindowsXP probably just ordered a bad computer...

I would get it. You save a lot of money that way.

Ya refurbished items are alright. They were fixed they didn't come off the line perfect the first time. If your looking on good deals check out Ecost.com Go to the bargain section. Really great deals I bought a HP printer/ Digital Camera package off them refurbed for way less than stuff in the stores plus there service is great. I recieved it in 2 days! I almost bought a labtop from them a few months ago. They have some really good deals.

For reference its been almost 1 and 1/2 years since I bought the combo and they both work fine to this day.

Hey I just found you a deal! Check this out.

HP Pavilion Intel core2duo. I slash its spec's next to the one you were looking at.

HP/Fujitsu
2.0GhzC2D/1.66GhzC2D
2gb DDR2/2gb doesn't specify
240gb HD/120gb HD
17"WXGA screen/15.4WXGA screen
Vista ultimate/Vista home premium
90day warranty/1year limited
$1,169/$1,249

Link http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=37782253

God I hate going to there site I just saw a $330 Viewsonic 22" LCD for $200.

Hey I just found you a deal! Check this out.

HP Pavilion Intel core2duo. I slash its spec's next to the one you were looking at.

HP/Fujitsu
2.0GhzC2D/1.66GhzC2D
2gb DDR2/2gb doesn't specify
240gb HD/120gb HD
17"WXGA screen/15.4WXGA screen
Vista ultimate/Vista home premium
90day warranty/1year limited
$1,169/$1,249

Link http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=37782253

God I hate going to there site I just saw a $330 Viewsonic 22" LCD for $200.

Thats a great find, Thanks alot but i just dont have that money. Thanks alot anyway.

Oh whilst im here, thanks everyone for the answers to my question.
Anycomment on my choice of laptop???

Back
Top Bottom