Upstate NY Severe Storms

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
Is anybody from upstate ny here???? around the syracuse area? If so what were the storms like for you? Also I have some video of it.

i saw the weather out break up there on the weather channel, sad to say kentucky was supposed to be hit by all this but some how it keeps skipping us :-\

My footage of the storm made the news. What was great about the storm, is that it happened at 12pm on a monday, everyone was at work, and old people who were home really did not know how to operate a camera, that is if they had a camera that had a charged battery since the power was out. It only lasted for 5 minutes and I seem to be the only one that has footage of the most severe part of the storm. The quality kinda sucks. Since when I woke up when the storm started, my miniDV cam's battery was dead and the power was out, the only camera I had was my VHS and that had a full battery. When I get the original video back from the TV station I will post the whole thing, they really did not show the "climax" of the storm that I had on tape.

(here is the clip)
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=storm48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom