Ups Sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but UPS and fedex rock in my area... i ordered something fedex fedex express and got it at 9 in the morning!!!!! i was pretty shocked.. express is usually an afternoon shipment!!

my ups express does around 12... and ground is usually arond 1pm..

so either way is a score for me!

They don't need to knock for me to get it. I'm usually watching for them cause I know the delivery day, plus my dogs go crazy...so that's my clue that they're here. :D

Plus, I live out in the boonies so even if I did leave it there, nothing would happen.

That sucks though. I don't think there's much they'll do.

UPS reschedualed my mobo delivery, set it back a full week.
and newegg failed me for the first time aswell, or maybe they just had the day off on friday.

Ya those dogs love the taste of UPS delivery guys ;)

Now for a picture that has nothing to do with your comment.

rron299l.jpg

but UPS and fedex rock in my area... i ordered something fedex fedex express and got it at 9 in the morning!!!!! i was pretty shocked.. express is usually an afternoon shipment!!

my ups express does around 12... and ground is usually arond 1pm..

so either way is a score for me!

Fedex Express and Fedex Ground are practically two different companies, use entirely different drivers and scheduling and Express uses an airplane fleet, ground uses only semi-trucks. Morning delivery is the norm by them, I think they guarentee most Express deliveries by 1030am

UPS was supposed to deliver another package. It was supposed to arrive on the 2nd even though I ordered on the 20th.

Anyways, it seems it will be taking longer then expected. At this point, I m seriously considering other sites. Just because shipping is quicker.

Shipping is really weird this time of the year because of all the Holidays, UPS especially because of the union. They get a lot of days off. I ordered something before Christmas and I'm not getting it until Monday at the soonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom