Uploading picture to a Kodak Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankieG

Baseband Member
My parents have a Kodak camera and use the dock to transfer pictures off of it to their computer. I am not familiar with the system. Is there anyway using the dock and kodak software to transfer pictures from their computer onto the memory card in their camera?

Re:

Hello,

Should be a simple drag and drop procedure.

The memory card should appear as removable storage in My Computer. In this case, simply drag and drop the image files onto that drive (the memory card).

If you want to be able to view those pictures on the camera's LCD, you will need to ensure that they are in the correct format, placed into the correct folder on the memory card (if one is defined) and that the image is in a supported resolution, plus any file naming convensions the camera requires for image previewing.

Thanks for the advice, but I know how to do that with a regular card reader. I am unsure of how the Kodak dock and software work though. Is there a way to open the file on the memory card using the dock?

FrankieG said:
Thanks for the advice, but I know how to do that with a regular card reader. I am unsure of how the Kodak dock and software work though. Is there a way to open the file on the memory card using the dock?

yes, but you can't put a picture on it from the computer. I tried when you first ask the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom