Upload your file to any website

mamiman

BSOD
EDIT: There is a great possibility that this is a virus file. It's weird for a first time user to make a post like this, the software differs from what it claims to be as well. The poster also originates from Africa. This classify as spam at the least. It's a quite likely possibility this is a variant of a new virus.
Some more info about the file:
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/24a104c58fa14c913a0cad7dcc731a52

Hi, this is my new thread here and it's a software that let you upload anything you want to any website so just install and upload
here's the link but please please if you download this software plzz reply and say if you like it or no :) :) :) :)
CLICK HERE

it loads, just takes awhile. The concept is good
SuperUploader.net
How it works ?

You send your files on SuperUploader.net
Then SuperUploader send your files on the hosts that you have selected in the list

Why ?

Thus, your files can be downloaded without premium account (very common in this kind of hosts) and your files stay online longer thanks to a multitude of links to a single file.
And this with sending your file only once on our server !

Links removed.

They were all infected.

Here's what AVG found:

virusfrq.jpg

This file is a likely new strain of a virus. The file IS NOT what it claims to be. I advise all users to look for suspicious activity on there computers. I posted infomation about it in the users post.

Back
Top Bottom