Upgrading the display of a laptop

shreyam1425

Beta member
Hello guys

I want to change my laptop display, cause it's 10 years old.
So can I connect an monitor to laptop as primary display using internal wiring cause I use particular applications (for example RioPlay and some other proprietary apps) which don't work with extended or mirror display attached. As soon as I plug in a display, the application makes a prompt and closes on its own. So, I want a way to avoid this and also upgrade to a newer display !

I believe that using some kind of adapter can convert the signals from internal wiring of the laptop to HDMI detectable signals

The first screenshot is taken without any screen mirroring enabled but the software blacks out that too !
On the other hand the second picture is of the external display, which is blacked out too, lol !
The third picture is of the lecture taken from a phone, just to show how it looks.

Please help

Last edited:
Hello guys

I want to change my laptop display, cause it's 10 years old.
So can I connect an monitor to laptop as primary display using internal wiring cause I use particular applications (for example RioPlay and some other proprietary apps) which don't work with extended or mirror display attached. As soon as I plug in a display, the application makes a prompt and closes on its own. So, I want a way to avoid this and also upgrade to a newer display !

I believe that using some kind of adapter can convert the signals from internal wiring of the laptop to HDMI detectable signals

The first screenshot is taken without any screen mirroring enabled but the software blacks out that too !
On the other hand the second picture is of the external display, which is blacked out too, lol !
The third picture is of the lecture taken from a phone, just to show how it looks.

Please helpView attachment 14529View attachment 14530

Back
Top Bottom