Upgrading my CPU, need suggestions

If it is a prebuilt and you don't want to build one yourself. You might want to take a look at a completely new computer. Cause doing an "upgrade" at this level of hardware is a moot point at best. Hence why I was asking about your budget. New machines are SEVERAL levels of magnitude better than what your running now.

Alright, so get two evenly powerful RAM cards got it. Is there some program that I can use to help me find out my PSU?

What is the make/model etc.. of what you have now?

I.E. DELL G5 or HP Omen whatever. etc.. specs can be figured out pretty much by that

https://gyazo.com/c86ddda7d43c006415dd0bbdbc810319

this page in the screenshot says I have a p7-1207c, looking at best buy and other websites it looks like I could afford to buy a different tower for gaming is there any decently economic ones you'd recommend specifically to run the FiveM game's specs? or maybe I'd be fine upgrading what I would have?

The front of it says HP Pavillion, but it is a tower so I'm assuming it has atleast a couple expansion ports.

p7-1207c apparently.

looking at other websites it looks like I might be able to find an different, economic tower to run this game would you have any low-mid grade suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll start hunting for a different desktop tower that could run the FiveM game. Let me know if you have any recommendations for a good deal, I'll start hunting myself and I appreciate your frequent replies 10 out of 10 service.

Alright I will consider buying the one you just linked me, it's not neccessarily out of my budget. How do you feel about refurbished gaming towers?

Back
Top Bottom