*Updated* Laptop Graphics Cards Ranking List

Re: Laptop Graphics Cards Ranking List

Regarding 8600m gs vs hd 4570:

If the 4570 is class 2 and the 8600m is class 3, why does the 8600m outperform the 4570 in terms of fps in gaming if you select 'fear' or 'doom'?

Does that mean the 8600m is actually the better gaming card?

I was looking at the ATI Radeon 4330. Is it worth paying $600 for a laptop with that graphics card? It has 512MB. Not sure if it's DDR2 or DDR3 though.

hello guys i jsut wanted to know
if my ati radeon hd 3650 1gb shared 512 dedicated ddr2 is it good for gaming or not and i played far cry 2 crysis and callofduty4modernwarfare2 and many many more but is it a gaming card and my specs are
amdturion 2x2 dualcore 2.20GHz
4gb ram well is 4 enough?
vista home premium and windows7ultimate

I am seeing the ATI 5xxx series cards for laptops now - are you going to update the sticky for laptop cards? Just wondering if they are great or is the best card still going to be the GeForce GTX 280M? The 5730 card is in a ASUS N61JQ-X1 with a core i7 720 for $1k. Seems too good to be true....

Don't bother with the GTX 280M.

It's essentially a rebranded 8800Gt that's designed to work with laptops, it doesn't even have the GT 200 architecture.

Its still a good chip vern....runs games very smoothly and its faster than an 8800GT.

Its more like a 9800GTX.

any good CHEAP laptops that can play wow these days? :)

How cheap is cheap?

I want to say that almost any laptop that isn't a Netbook could handle WoW comfortably. Even an older laptop with a P4 CPU and a Radeon 9000 series Mobility would be able to do it no problems.

This list is quite old. AFAIK, this doesn't even mention the 5730. (I'm not going to look through 8 pages)

Back
Top Bottom