update drivers system, pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob70

Solid State Member
Hi Guys, am trying to understand the safest, most effective and most fullfilling way to update my laptop drivers system. Am not that technologically literate therefore I would need some help, i.e web links where I can follow a sort of step by step guide. I realized that some of my drivers are out of date and needs updating
Thanks all
rob

Windows should have automatic updates available for you. Find out what your specs are and check the manufactures website for updates also.

Hi Guys, am trying to understand the safest, most effective and most fullfilling way to update my laptop drivers system. Am not that technologically literate therefore I would need some help, i.e web links where I can follow a sort of step by step guide. I realized that some of my drivers are out of date and needs updating
Thanks all
rob

What laptop have you got there?

For what seems like the one millionth time. STOP POSTING A NEW THREAD FOR THE SAME QUESTION. Good Lord, man.

For what seems like the one millionth time. STOP POSTING A NEW THREAD FOR THE SAME QUESTION. Good Lord, man.

Give the guy a break! He is new to the forum and came to get help. You seem pretty knowledgeable but your attitude sucks!!! Either help the guy or stay off the post.

thanks familyman for your backing, really appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!happy 2010!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom