Upcoming PS4 announcement

PopoChubbs

Casually Filthy
So, September 7th seems to be the day Sony will be announcing the two new PS4 models. According to Kotaku, it's not a good idea to buy a console for another 2 weeks or so (PSA: Don't Buy A PlayStation 4 Right Now), but my question is, if I want to buy a specific model (the Destiny-themed console, in this case), is it viable for me the assume that it will drop in price simply because it's an "older" model, or due to it's specialty design, will it retain it's value?

I'd like some more input, cause I was literally minutes away from buying one before I read that article. Thanks in advance!

Oh perfect! Thanks for confirming dude. How is it? The graphic on it looks really nice, it's not a "skin", is it?
It's a beautiful unit. If your house gets dusty like mine I recommend some sort of covering cloth for it so you don't need to wipe it and make microscratches. It's not a skin.

It's a beautiful unit. If your house gets dusty like mine I recommend some sort of covering cloth for it so you don't need to wipe it and make microscratches. It's not a skin.

Well son-of-a-black garden, that's exciting. I should be receiving it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom