Unusually low video performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

esr_Ever

Solid State Member
Hello guys i have one problem with Unusually low video performance.yesterday i make one PC scan with
www.pcpitstop.com and only problem detected was ...

I have the latest DirectX, SP2 w/autopatcher, latest drivers, and i can't find the source of the problem... Has anybody any idea of what the fault might be??

Attachments

• problem-2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 49
I wouldnt go by that at all. I would play a game and see if you get low framerates. If you dont your good. Make sure you turn AA and AF off and set everything to medium to make sure you dont get lag. Your resolution can be 1024x768 or 1280x1024. If you still get lag you could either set everything to low with AA and AF still off or set resolution to 800x600. Still lag, could very well be a video card problem and it was right, but i doubt it.

I have tried some moderately new games, they all have lower than expected framerates with almost everything off. A geForce 6600GT should perform very good with medium-high settings for many games, but mine doesn't, at all. The performance can be compared to that of a GeForce Ti 4600..

Give us your system specs. Do you have the latest chipset drivers for the motherboard installed? Run Cpu-Z and make sure the card is running at the proper speed. Is yours AGP?

ok.. & yes, the graphics card runs at full speed

Asus 6600GT AGP
AMD FX 3200+
ASUS A8V Deluxe
2 WD SATA in RAID 2+0
WinXP + SP2 + Autopatcher()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom