unusal harddrive problem. never ending beep

finally someonw that doent think it is RAM or the vcard. and i agree with root.
he only has 5000 post so i might know what he is talking about lol.

Post count means nothing on this forum. About as useless as rep IMO. However, root happens to be one of the most helpful members on this forum, but he isn't on that often. Hope you get this problem sorted out.

As to what you wrote above my post and many others, we are just trying to help. We are suggesting things to try, not necessarily solutions or fixes, but things that might get you one step to closer to fixing things....we take time out of our day to help people like you...we might not be the fastest to respond, nor may we have the fix for you right away, but please don't criticize us.

As to what just quoted you on, post count means nothing. Maybe you should check the join date of the members with the large post numbers....most have been here for some time..meaning they've had more time to rack up posts and rep...it doesn't mean that they are any more knowledgeable than anyone else...sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. People have to start somewhere.

If you don't want help, then simply don't ask...but if you do want help, and you DO ask, then please, please don't criticize, as we try our best.

Zac

i did try all your things. none of it worked.

i have decided to just forget this computer and build one likw i have wanted to. it is not worth putting money into it. ill just let my mom have it.

Back
Top Bottom