unstable Computer

ringtemek

Daemon Poster
My computer keeps on freezing daily so itry to restart then the monitor doesn't turn on so i have to unplug th computer for like 5 sec every time. Then on turn on it says service has not been started

Specs:
Motherboard- K9N Neo V3
RAM- 4 GB 800 Mhz
Hard Drive- Sata Seagate 320 GB
Drive- DVD Rom Drive
CPU- AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ @ 2600 MHz
Graphics Card- Nvidia Geforce 8400gs

elaborate some more for us, what are the exact words when it says about the service not being started. Once you know that, google it, and if no luck, just tell us what it is and we can find out for ya :)

Have you cleaned your components of dust etc lately? Dust can lead to overheating which can cause lockups and freezes.

ok then TBH we could trouble shoot this for u but if it was shop built id save trouble and return it for replacement

OK, what is the PSU rated at? And how many amps on the 12V rail(s). You can get this informantion by looking at the spec sticker on the side of the power supply.

didn't get warrenty becuase all my past computers worked and i took the floppy drive from my old computer this was a custom build

i get a blue screen at start some times the error codes are different

OK, so you'll still have manufacturers 1 year warranty at least yes? all we need to do is find the faulty component.

We'll need full descriptions of the blue screen error codes to make diagnosing easier.

my monitor doesn't really respond to pc since last system crash, it respond every so often then it doesn't

Back
Top Bottom