Unreal 3 Engine gets better

Did you?...
I saw the second looking better because it wasn't as dark, and there was better contrast.
Ambient Occlusion in games, can't wait :D

That's amazing, the fluids are really impressive.

maybe it will come out for pc the same time?

I know we just had a debate about Wikipedia's credibility but it says GoW2 will be released in November and at the moment it says for Xbox 360 exclusively.

I think the water looks so good due to the new Havok engine (it uses it right?)
The new cloth simulations Havok have developed would also do hair, water, soft bodies (that meat ball), among other things.
It'd also explain the mass of crowds of locusts, as the new Havok engine also has a new Crowd engine.
But we'll be seeing these effects a lot more in games, which just has to be a good thing.

I think the water looks so good due to the new Havok engine (it uses it right?)
The new cloth simulations Havok have developed would also do hair, water, soft bodies (that meat ball), among other things.
It'd also explain the mass of crowds of locusts, as the new Havok engine also has a new Crowd engine.
But we'll be seeing these effects a lot more in games, which just has to be a good thing.

the water does look good, but it doesn't feel nearly as good. i didn't see much fluid resistance in the video, it was like running in holographic water. they should code it so that movement is either harder or slower while in water.

Back
Top Bottom