Unobtrusive camera?

WhiteSky

Beta member
I'm planning to do some recording; using "unobtrusive" video cameras, "spy cameras", etc. with each recording lasting up to a full day at a time. However my results aren't promising.

I need something that I can attach to my clothing without being easily noticed, or disguised. Most of the cameras I've found are easily noticeable. The second thing is memory; while I have found ones that may remain hidden, they don't contain much memory.

I'm unaware of how much memory an unobtrusive camera would require to record for an entire day, though I'm sure it depends on quality - another factor is that I need HD recording...

I'm not concerned about the price, but am not very knowledgeable with video cams and haven't yet found what I'm looking for.

If you can point me in the right direction or perhaps give me some suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

WhiteSky

I'm planning to do some recording; using "unobtrusive" video cameras, "spy cameras", etc. with each recording lasting up to a full day at a time. However my results aren't promising.

I need something that I can attach to my clothing without being easily noticed, or disguised. Most of the cameras I've found are easily noticeable. The second thing is memory; while I have found ones that may remain hidden, they don't contain much memory.

I'm unaware of how much memory an unobtrusive camera would require to record for an entire day, though I'm sure it depends on quality - another factor is that I need HD recording...

I'm not concerned about the price, but am not very knowledgeable with video cams and haven't yet found what I'm looking for.

If you can point me in the right direction or perhaps give me some suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

WhiteSky
try this if its any good to you Button Camera | Spy Button Camera | Body-Worn Camera | Pinhole Spy Camera - Online Spy Shop

Back
Top Bottom