Unlucky Pool Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man lol......he shouldn't have hit the thing so hard for a short shot.

as usual this reminds me of something.........

i was with one of my best mates at another mate's house and we were taking advantage of the fact that not only did he have a pool table but 15m away he had a full beer fridge :). after a few games and a few beers my best mate comes up to shoot on the 8 ball in what looks basically about the same position as in that video. seems an impossible shot to miss right? apparently not. we were jokingly saying "easy........easy.......don't want to put too much into it", he manages to get a chipshot and jump the cue ball STRAIGHT OVER THE TOP OF THE 8 BALL, INTO THE POCKET WITHOUT TOUCHING THE SIDES!!! it's never taken me so long to stop laughing in my entire life.

nitestick said:
as usual this reminds me of something.........

i was with one of my best mates at another mate's house and we were taking advantage of the fact that not only did he have a pool table but 15m away he had a full beer fridge :). after a few games and a few beers my best mate comes up to shoot on the 8 ball in what looks basically about the same position as in that video. seems an impossible shot to miss right? apparently not. we were jokingly saying "easy........easy.......don't want to put too much into it", he manages to get a chipshot and jump the cue ball STRAIGHT OVER THE TOP OF THE 8 BALL, INTO THE POCKET WITHOUT TOUCHING THE SIDES!!! it's never taken me so long to stop laughing in my entire life.

LOL!

molsen said:
that guy was trying to be a showoff jack*** and hit it way too hard. serves him right.

lol, there was no showing off what-so-ever.

and he didn't hit that hard at all, it was the amount of spin that he needed to do on the cue ball in order to get it back down the table for the 9 ball..that was along the rail about 6 inches from the pocket.

if he hit it to hard, the ball would not of had gone down below, it would of hit the back of the pocket and came back.
spin was a factor here.

that guy lost 8-9 i believe. the guy who won was down 8-2 and kicked some serious ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom