United states laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, younger kids in their pre-teens are more naive and immature. I remember during freshman year, this one girl who went to my middle school got pregnant. The father was some 8th grader. Oh boy...if she was MY daughter, the moment she turns 18 she's out the door. She was only lucky that her mom had her at a young age, so she "understood" and that's the only reason why she's not some homeless wreck trying to make a living out of nothing.

Shit happens regardless of what your intentions are. It's just human nature when it comes to sex.

AmericanSensei said:
Your missing the point all around Nate. At one time I was 19, I wasn't screwing around with 14 Y/O girls though, More like 18+, and believe me, I KNOW where things can go. Hugging turned into kissing, kissing turned into playing around, playing around led to sex, REGARDLESS of what my initial limits or intentions were.

If I can suggest one thing, Try to build a relationship with a psychiatrist first, before you try and date the neighbors 14 Y/O baby girl.

If shes soo hell bent on giving the "love" thing a go, Let her do it with another 14 Y/O boy.

Exactly.

I'm only telling you these things out of experience. I'd rather not see people learn the hard way if they can learn from the mistakes I've made.

he rparenmts do hate her and she does hate he rparents becaus eof the shi* theve been doing and saying to her to maker her depressed, suicidal and cutter god darnit she stopped that once she met me you dont know her parents how much they hate her,
can we close this thread?
Can we got the idea of sex out of your heads STOP THE IDEA OF SEX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i met her through my friend Ed who is 17 who i play Video games with and is basically a brother to me,And he works with me

No one is saying you're going to have sex, but shit happens. You never know.

Also, you should maybe learn some better grammar and spelling skills before you go into a relationship. Jeebus...took me a few tries to even get what you're trying to say.

You want to help her through her problems, Nate? Take her to couseling so they can work out her childhood and current issues. If your intentions were clearly stated as helping her through some difficult times as a good friend, thats great. BUT, You stated you just want to hug, kiss, and be close to her. Given you do the right thing and take her to professionals, Maybe you can ask them, Why in gods name you want to make out with 14 Y/O girls? I can GUARANTEE you, they WILL see that as an issue that needs resolved.

Nate your robbing the cradle man, i would try and hanging around with people in your own age group.

Trivium Nate said:
he rparenmts do hate her and she does hate he rparents becaus eof the shi* theve been doing and saying to her to maker her depressed, suicidal and cutter god darnit she stopped that once she met me you dont know her parents how much they hate her,
can we close this thread?
Can we got the idea of sex out of your heads STOP THE IDEA OF SEX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i met her through my friend Ed who is 17 who i play Video games with and is basically a brother to me,And he works with me

You are the one who keeps bringing up sex. Things like, "we aren't gonna have sex or rape". You opened the thread and you didn't get the answers you desired. Sorry. Maybe you should listen to those who have been on this earth a little longer and have been thru similar situations. I was with someone who cut herself. She stopped when we met and after we broke up she called me and told me she was cutting herself again. That's not my falut, nor is it my problem. She did it for attention, to make me feel bad. Little did she know, I know that it is her problem and only she can deal with it. Just like no one here can make you leave this girl. ALl we can do is point you in the right direction and hope you go there.

alvino said:
No one is saying you're going to have sex, but shit happens. You never know.

Also, you should maybe learn some better grammar and spelling skills before you go into a relationship. Jeebus...took me a few tries to even get what you're trying to say.

Yeah, you're grammar became horible the second you had to reply to people telling you you are an idiot for wanting this 14 year old.

AmericanSensei said:
You want to help her through her problems, Nate? Take her to couseling so they can work out her childhood and current issues. If your intentions were clearly stated as helping her through some difficult times as a good friend, thats great. BUT, You stated you just want to hug, kiss, and be close to her. Given you do the right thing and take her to professionals, Maybe you can ask them, Why in gods name you want to make out with 14 Y/O girls? I can GUARANTEE you, they WILL see that as an issue that needs resolved.

I agree with you trying to help her seek help and insight into her own life. I needed some myself at one point. I've been thru more than my fair share of the bull sh*t. Seen one too many things happen and been subjected to some pretty fu*ked up things myself.

There's some twisted sh*t in my head from my past, but I have found a way to deal with it. I found a way to control my feelings of rage without having to cut myself or become dependant on drugs as some people do.

Mental anguish is hard to deal with, especially at a young age like she is. I understand you care a lot about her, so go for it. try and find some help for her. Don't think that hugging her and kissing her and all that jazz are the solutions to her problems. Her trouble runs deep. I, of all people, know how it is. Most times women look for guys who are like the one who messed things up to try and make things right, but end up deeper than they were.

Nate, we're only looking out for you, brother. Just give us a listening ear and you'll see.

Clutch said:
1) why the fu*k are you friends with someone 5 years younger than you?

When I was 19 I wasn't hanging out with 14 year olds. I was hanging out with kids no more than 2 years younger than me and I sure as hell wasn't looking to hook up with anyone more than 2 years younger.
As far as I remember, you can be friends with ANYONE there. If it's against the law, I can have the confirm that US is corrupt. :mad:

3) You HAVE to care?
Shows that he's got a heart.

5) Where the fu*k did you learn how to spell? Your posts are falling apart man.
That, I agree.

I just want to say Thank You all so much for helping me im sorry im such a di** head im so sorry, I think ill just drop the relationship part but continue being friends with her,Once again I want to say sorry to everyone, im going to continue being friends with her just like i said, i cant stop being friends lol shes helped a lot! besides she part of little video game gang! their is Jen,Ed,Hayley,Davida,Jeffrey and Henry and staci were a tight group friends for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom