Uninstaled program trying to reinstal

Well you could always try a system restore.

In response to your DVD rom question.

I think the slower speed would be better as for the checkbox i have no clue sorry.

Hey Bert i was rooting around on google and found this

Reboot your computer, press F8 during the boot process, use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration, and then press ENTER.

Give that a go and see if it don't help fix your problem

erase in the regedit, boot like you said and it is still there!! can i put an image here and how i will show you what it said?

Well we can try a system restore

Use System Restore
After you've decided to use System Restore to revert your system to a previous state, start the System Restore Wizard and follow the prompts. To use the System Restore Wizard, make sure you're logged on as an administrator, and then follow these steps:

1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore.

2. On the Welcome screen, click Restore my computer to an earlier time, and then click Next.

3. On the Select a Restore Point page, select the date from the calendar that shows the point you'd like to restore to, as shown in Figure 2, and then click Next.

4. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, verify that the correct restore point is chosen, and then close any open programs.

5. Click Next if you are ready to proceed or click Back to change the restore point.

6. The computer will shut down automatically and reboot. On reboot, you'll see the Restoration Complete page, and then click OK.

After reviewing the stability of your system, you can choose another restore point or undo this restoration. Just open System Restore and make the appropriate choice. After you use System Restore, you'll have an additional task, Undo my last restoration, on the System Restore Welcome page. Remember that you'll have to reinstall any programs that were installed after the restore point.

If System Restore doesn't work in Normal Mode, it might work in Safe Mode. To use System Restore in Safe Mode, press the F8 key during reboot and choose Safe Mode. When your computer starts in either Safe Mode or Normal Mode, System Restore can be used to capture a working previous state. System Restore can't be opened unless the system is bootable into one of these modes.

wow you know stuff lolll ok then i alredy tried restoring yesterday but did'nt work a will try in safe mode later cause now i am working on tha computer and it take some time to restore, once again thank you you realy know your stuff.

If you tried yesturday i can't see it making a big difference today.

I would like to try one more thing.

Start, run, msconfig.. under the startup tab, if that program is in there then uncheck it.

lolllllllllll already tried it you must be getting agrovated with me you there lolll

Back
Top Bottom