Uninstaled program trying to reinstal

Oh ya K i even try recover in both states, normal and safe mode and did not want to recover sometihg is realy wrong or missing in this computer lolllll but it is working, it's not mine, i use it here at work, dont think i am going to try a CCMOS here lollll i did it at home and it worked like a charm but here it is because i have instal a program for me to try personnaly so a dont want them to know that cause they would'nt like that i think lollll

hey COMPUTER! i have send a picture but i juste dont know where it went!! lollll

Damn this is one hell of a pickle. If it is a work computer i'd definitly ask your IT. I'm sorry i can't help you further but i'm all out of ideas. If something does come to mind i'll send it your way.

You can do serious damage to your computer if you delete the wrong stuff.

even if i delete only what writen ROXIO could cause arm? cause i dont even use or have this programme,
Well K-POW you already have been so damn nice and i dont want to abuse or take all your time, here there are no IT when a big problem acure we call a company that specialize in tha matter and they charge kind of alot so for now everyting seem to work perfectly so, i just get use to clicking CANCEL that all lollll

If you delete only what ROXIO it won't cause any harm. As for abuse of taking of my time, it's no problem i'm just sorry i can't help you fix the problem.

I'm going to keep searching for an answer though, there's gotta be one somewhere.

K-POW i think that you already gave me the answer but i am not the administrator so! any way if ever! dont get your self sick with that lollllll
thank you again

Back
Top Bottom