Uni Exam Help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggy

Beta member
I'm Going through some past exam papers and was wondering If i posted the questions would the community be nice enough in helping me ...

I would love any help I can get and it would be much appreciated, its HTML,PHP,MYSQL and a bit about sessions ....

Thanks in Advance

Sure why not.
Post some questions, as long as I'm not helping you cheat or anything I don't have a problem helping.
I went over sessions pretty well on a previous thread on this forum called PHP sessions.

its purely exam revision and we have no idea what will come up in the exam, below is a question which appeared in the last 2 years so i thought this question will or part of it may come into this years exam

Question:

You are advising a company developing a new web site that sells fashion items. The data will be fetched dynamically from a database and may be used in a number of different ways and in different applications.

Describe the advantages and disadvantages in using one of: HTML5 or Ajax or REST in this situation.

any comments advantages\disadvantages would be nice I will be actively replying and reading to get a grip of the overall understanding of the question and technologies mentioned within the question

Thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom