Unexplainable? Try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it had to have been a capacitor... now sounding like a faulty one. That is the only way electricity can be retained if it doesn't come from somewhere.

HAVOC2k5 said:
lol - tightly packaged.

That sucker took me a long time to make. 295 frames...

I enjoy killing the characters off in the end... lol

lol:p

What program did you use?

I used to cheap 30 day free trial GIF animator and it sucked....
Flash MX 04?

Here's my little WTF Unexplainable story.

I got a client computer. It's getting serviced for the first time. Customer is not a techie.
Warranty stickers on this computer suggest this computer was purchased in March 2002. So it's over 4 years old.

This computer gets used daily, and there hardly any dust in it, let alone the any of the Fans. And this is just with stock HSF and no dust filters.
And this is computer is coming out of a simple community centre.

How do they keep their PC so dust free is beyond me.

Lord AnthraX said:
lol I bet your whole office was like my avatar when the power went out:p
<--------------------
No my office. Power goes out here. Just walk up stars and start playing PSP.

Shits the boss to no end.

Maybe they have there own personal techie that comes in and has mandatory check up on evreything....and maybe he just vacums it?

THERE COMPUTERS ARE IN SPACE!!! :p

Lord AnthraX said:
Maybe they have there own personal techie that comes in and has mandatory check up on evreything....and maybe he just vacums it?
They don't. The owner of this computer just knows how to turn the computer on and use it, that's it. And we are techies. And I know what we do and not do.

Harper said:
They don't. The owner of this computer just knows how to turn the computer on and use it, that's it. And we are techies. And I know what we do and not do.

Oh ok :eek:

hmm...

I know this may be out of the box but maybe the cleaning lady goes further than expected?:confused:

Crysalis said:
it had to have been a capacitor... now sounding like a faulty one. That is the only way electricity can be retained if it doesn't come from somewhere.

True story....

I came to a party once and got a phone call while I was in the living room. People were everywhere! Outside cooking up steaks, inside playing darts, you name it....

I said "Brian, take a new PK as your priority....you are in too deep in this restructure to NOT consider a new PK for this database.............................................................................

As soon as I said the word database ... the ENTIRE party stopped and got silent. My best friend Chris looked over at me and said.....(I'll never forget this) "Mike, I respect you. You are the most intelligent person I've ever known. But "database" isn't a party word" ...

The entire room busted up in laughter, including me (and the client I hung up on).

Point is....I think that the case of the mouse has been solved and everyone is talking about something else :) :p

Not to be mistaken of course ... my other point was that you are right :) That point, of course, should have been interpreted.

You've been through THREE copperheads?? What do you do to them? Mine has never had a problem, and it has fallen on the floor a few times.

Have you downloaded the latest firmware for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom