Unable to add Metallica songs to MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerfdog

In Runtime
For some reason my mp3 player has started skipping some parts on some songs (usually a second or less, but still negatively affecting the experience). So I tried re-uploading my songs, and for some reason it won't let me re-upload my Metallica songs, even though it deleted them. Any solutions?

EDIT: I tried renaming the folder that I have on my computer and then moving that renamed folder in, it allowed me to get the songs on the MP3 player, but it still skips/glitches on some songs at different parts now. Instead of making the sound it's supposed to, it makes some weird beep or short static-y noise.

So it's just Metallica? Every other artist you have on your MP3 player is all right?
Do these songs play okay on your computer?

Have you tried removing the songs from your MP3 player and then replacing them with some thing else that is the same size as your Metallica collection. Then copying back your Metallica on your MP3 player.

Unable to add Metallica songs to MP3 Player .
On a side note, I find it ironic that it's just Metallica, the band that was voicing the biggest complaint against the Napster peer to peer mp3 sharing network, is not wanting to play on your MP3 player.

Have you contacted the company who makes the device? I mean how many people on this site do you think own that specific device in order to assist you with this very specific problem?

Could easily be a DRM issue.

I'd say as soon as it started skipping on digital files, you should have dumped it and bought a new one that didn't suck. :[

No, it's not just Metallica that had skipped, some of it was Breaking Benjamin and Megadeth. It wasn't really skipping large portions, but it'd make some kind of static-y sound or a beep and skip forward a second or two. For example, on Dawn Patrol by Megadeth, it'd be like "To more air pollution warn- still we sleep walk off to work".

The songs work just fine on my computer.

Also, Hikari, it was a Christmas present. :p

If it's other songs and artist affected, then is sounds like the MP3 player is at fault. Try removing every thing and dump every thing back. It could be that the files are too fragmented on the drive. If that fails, then it sounds like the unit is faulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom