Ultra X-Connect PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr I don't think that PSU will work cause the DFI board I want uses a 24 pin and that has a 20 pin and I don't want an adapter.

I have one and like it alot. It looks cool, provides good power, and is modular.

1.) you need a 24pin power supply; i can suggest you one if you tell me what video card you are using and if you plan to upgrade on your computer or not
2.) ultra's aren't reliable at all

i've seen one in action and they look really, really nice; they're good while they work, but many people have had ultra's crap out on them

Most likely going to be using a eVGA 6800 GT, looking for a PSU around 100 bucks and has good cable managment, kinda like the Ultra.

diabloII said:
1.) you need a 24pin power supply; i can suggest you one if you tell me what video card you are using and if you plan to upgrade on your computer or not
2.) ultra's aren't reliable at all

i've seen one in action and they look really, really nice; they're good while they work, but many people have had ultra's crap out on them

You dont NEED a 24 pin power supply, an adapter works as long as it's decent quality.

From my research on ultra's, their a cheap generic 20$ power supply with some fancy cables :confused:

You dont NEED a 24 pin power supply, an adapter works as long as it's decent quality.

true, a lot of people over at dfi street still use 20pin psu's

they have 34A on the 12V rail, and have solid power output

that's their peak, they might just reach 34A for few seconds and drop back down to 16A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom