Ultimate Steal

Roblackpool

Baseband Member
So, a while ago I downloaded the ultimate steal for office ultimate 2007, like £30 for office or something, bargain! I've got it installed on my old PC, and when I ordered it, as well as downloading it, I got them to send me a hard copy too. I cant find the e-mail anywhere that they sent with my product key on it, and its not on the box with the office cd they sent, im sure they just sent me one they send to everyone.

Is there a way to find out the product key off of my old PC? I've e-mailed microsoft but they havent got back to me, totally useless, they have my money now so they dont give a ****.

Any help greatly appreciated, I'm applying for interns so I need word.

edit: I just tried copying the registry from my other PC, sent it to my new PC over the network between the 2, and copyed it into this registry to no avail. I go into properties on the old PC and it has all the "Registered to: Rob -- Product Code: 12123819-1913 etc." but this isnt the cd key :/

no-one has any ideas? :(

So, a while ago I downloaded the ultimate steal for office ultimate 2007, like £30 for office or something, bargain! I've got it installed on my old PC, and when I ordered it, as well as downloading it, I got them to send me a hard copy too. I cant find the e-mail anywhere that they sent with my product key on it, and its not on the box with the office cd they sent, im sure they just sent me one they send to everyone.

Is there a way to find out the product key off of my old PC? I've e-mailed microsoft but they havent got back to me, totally useless, they have my money now so they dont give a ****.

Any help greatly appreciated, I'm applying for interns so I need word.

edit: I just tried copying the registry from my other PC, sent it to my new PC over the network between the 2, and copyed it into this registry to no avail. I go into properties on the old PC and it has all the "Registered to: Rob -- Product Code: 12123819-1913 etc." but this isnt the cd key :/

no-one has any ideas? :(

download this, and then look under licenses in the window on the left...

wow, excellent programme, thanks mate :)

As long as it doesnt send all my passwords to some guy on the internet :)

Back
Top Bottom