Ultimate gaming machine processor

We need to have like a contest or something to see who can build the fastest machine here for next year. I guess that's why we have those 3dmark scores in the other threads.

that wouldnt be fair now would it? Some people dont have money to upgrade every year, and for whoever does have the money, they could buy the top of the line parts and just blow away the competiton.

Or you guys could have challenges to see who's the most "Extreme Overclocker" or "Economic Builder" or whatnot.

well, im a pretty extreme overclocker, but i can only use it on weekends since it stays at work during the week, since they paid for 40% of the cost, other wise i would find this computer overly excessive and a complete waste of money.

i didnt even need to buy the ram, once u land a job there u get upgraded ram, they have a huge departement for computer upgrades, with some free parts......its amazing. But its not that huge considering theresonly like 5 people in my department......But it was pretty huge to me. They like to treat the game devlopers and advertising people well.

Back
Top Bottom