Uk Football thread... (AKA soccer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewc1307

Formerly known as BuggyVeyron
Ok,

Who's going to take the title? Man U or Chelsea? - I think Man U.

And who's going down...? - As a Villa fan i hope it's Birmingham!

And also...how's your season gone?

Well for once, even though we only got a point against Everton i'm happy where we are although for the love of God please don't go into the Inter Toto Mr O'Neill!

Oh and come on the Baggies tonight!

Winning the title will be mighty close, i reckon Man U will clinch it as they have a far superior goal difference and they play well when they need to. As for who I want to win I can't say cos being scouse and everything I can't want Man U to win but I hate chelseas boring consistentness and lack of any other trophys apart from the carling and premiership, ok they won the F.A cup last season but yeah, Man U should get it!

Our season has gone O.K in liverpool terms, to be this close to the leaders is great from a liverpool perpective. Fernando Torres has been outstanding as has Gerrrard and Carragher in defence :)

Man U.

Cause i have friends in the UK that told me to say it. :p

chelsea no doubt. i hope i get the game in the states.. i love watching footy (the good kind not american crapola) football and hockey.. haha

i've never watched rugby but it's fun to play. and i really hope i can get the final game... its going to be really good.. chelsea v manu... wow.. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom