UK Car Insurance..

for a young driver, quinn direct is the best..

im paying £1,700 a year on a BMW 316i with two non fault claims.. on a fiesta you should be able to get around a grand or so.. give quinn a go, i found them to be a hell of alot cheaper than everyone else i tried..

i prefer to go for older cars.. with a new car you throw away several grand as soon as you drive out the forecourt.. mine is M reg, '95.. and its a smooth runner :)

edit.. woah.. they saw you coming maurice.. that is taking the piss! 3 and a half grand?? i was getting quotes for less than that on a 2.5l bmw 3 series.. and im 19 with two non fault claims.. that is insane..
I've said it twice & I'll say it again, just for you Mark, I tried loads of companies & all but one [a distinctly dodgy set up] were dearer, when I had the Audi A4, I had the same problem, & when I got the Merc it was the same.
I fully understand that you prefer older cars, I did too at your age, I just didn't have the money, for 3 years I was rattling around in an old Morris Marina known then as "all car, no power" a fairly large car powered by a 1-3 engine, & in those days they weren't a bit like today's 1.3's some hills with 2 up, I could only make them in a screaming second gear!!, today I can afford expensive cars & dammit I'm going too mate!!

for a young driver, quinn direct is the best..

im paying £1,700 a year on a BMW 316i with two non fault claims.. on a fiesta you should be able to get around a grand or so.. give quinn a go, i found them to be a hell of alot cheaper than everyone else i tried..

i prefer to go for older cars.. with a new car you throw away several grand as soon as you drive out the forecourt.. mine is M reg, '95.. and its a smooth runner :)

edit.. woah.. they saw you coming maurice.. that is taking the piss! 3 and a half grand?? i was getting quotes for less than that on a 2.5l bmw 3 series.. and im 19 with two non fault claims.. that is insane..
I've said it twice & I'll say it again, just for you Mark, I tried loads of companies & all but one [a distinctly dodgy set up] were dearer, when I had the Audi A4, I had the same problem, & when I got the Merc it was the same.
I fully understand that you prefer older cars, I did too at your age, I just didn't have the money, for 3 years I was rattling around in an old Morris Marina known then as "all car, no power" a fairly large car powered by a 1-3 engine, & in those days they weren't a bit like today's 1.3's some hills with 2 up, I could only make them in a screaming second gear!!, today I can afford expensive cars & dammit I'm going too mate!!

Back
Top Bottom