Uh Oh.. !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
A few days the broadband connection became irratic, disconnecting every 5 to 10 seconds, for hours on end. A different problem happened about a year back, after about a week of dealing with it i managed to get an actuall TalkTalk (our ISP) Technician in the UK email adress. Yey !. So anyway, i found this email adress and emailed him with the problem and my dads account information just asking whether he could take a look.

That was a few days ago, so today i just got home from 'work experience' and the phone rings, i answer it - ofcourse. And this is what i hear

''Hello is tim allanson (my dad) there please''
i say no
''Ok this is Sue ringing on behalf of Cheif Executive Charles Dunstone of TalkTalk as he is currently unavilable at the moment to ring you, would you please right down my detailes''
Obviously im totally shocked thinking WTF and just say yes quickly, not even thinking. She then starts reading out this phone number and i havn't got anything to write it down. Which means she's gonna ring back..

My dad has no idea about this, and he hates talking to idiots over the phone. I dont see him being very happy if he has to talk to someone working for the Cheif Executive of the UK's fastest growing ISP :eek:

I hope there ringing to say 'We're going to install a dedicated fiber line to your house'

but i have a bad feeling they will tell me off for emailing them or something :p

Why would they tell you off? It's probably some yuppie giving the standard, "We apologize for any inconvenience..." line regardless if anything got fixed or will get fixed. Maybe it's a good thing I mean you've apparently got the attention of the office of one of the higher ups regarding your problem. Usually it's just some schmuck from a call center who rings you if they bother at all.

Give him the whole story like you gave us and everything should be fine. As a parent, I know I would rather be told the truth up front, no matter what it is.

Uhm, i did. He was like 'Okay' :confused: That's totally not like my dad.

Anyway, they have yet to ring back..

Maybe your dad works for a secret organisation and you gave out his details got him into trouble..how could you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom