Ugh, REBATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4A1

Daemon Poster
I sent in a rebate and they said the purchase date is invalid. Big surprise.

The rebate offer says it must be purchased from 11/22/06 to 11/26/06. I clearly DID NOT purchase it between those dates, as it shows 11/24/06 on my receipt. /sarcasm

Does anyone know the phone # of rebatetrack.com? I've sent them numerous e-mails through their forms online, but no response yet. I'm beginning to think they're trying to ignore me.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
I don't screw around with rebates.

yup, i hate rebates as well

I knew they were gonna say something like this and surprise they did!

Thank you for using OnRebate.com. We are very sorry to inform you that your rebate application does not meet the sponsoring manufacturer's conditions for approval and therefore has been denied. In order to qualify for the rebate, you must have met and complied with all the terms and conditions as set forth by the manufacturer in the terms and conditions of the rebate offer. The manufacturer or vendor who sponsors the rebate sets the rules for disbursement and OnRebate's job is simply to administer those rules by determining compliance and disbursing payment when complete compliance with all manufacturer's terms and conditions has been demonstrated. Since one or more of the manufacturer's requirements were not met, OnRebate.com is regrettably unable to approve your rebate submission.

The following manufacturer requirements were not met:

No invoice/receipt/packing list submitted.

In order to combat fraudulent claims one of the manufacturerÂ’s terms and conditions for rebate eligibility is that the original receipt, packing list, or invoice must be included with the rebate submission. Because no invoice was included, your rebate submission does not comply with the manufacturerÂ’s terms and conditions of the rebate offer and therefore, OnRebate.com is contractually obligated to deny your rebate application.

I think it was $10 or something for something I don't even remember what it was.

If you complain enough to whoever you bought the product from sometimes they can offer assistance. Where'd you buy from?

A mail in rebate is like this:
You buy something for $200 and it comes with a $50 mail in rebate. So you fill out this form, include a receipt and usually a copy of the UPC from the product, and mail it in. Some time before you die (usually) they are supposed to mail you back a check for $50. Most rebates go to the manufacturer of the product, a few go to the retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom