Ugh, im done with Karate

people really just figure, that if you're doing well in school, it'll be less likely for you to go racing or speeding on the roads.

They figure.. But they dont know shit in reality
indifferent0014.gif

I dont know anyone that can drive better then me. Im not even trying to be cocky, its just other then my dad, I cant think of a better driver. I get it all from him.. Im like ment for things with 4 wheels..

But I think it was paradox that said that this forum is the best for getting offtopic. Haha not that I care, its just funny, because its true!

But ya anyways, I hate insurance companies. They will rape you no matter what you do.

alvino said:
Yeah, it is. The only thing is that I'd like to see them place more priority in giving good drivers discounts. I've seen 4.0 students (my school is filled with 'em) drive like shit and I've seen some 2.0 or under students drive like a professional.

good point. Cause really, if the student has to spend more time getting good grades that means less time to spend practicing driving which is what really counts when it comes to being a good driver.

Is it out of a 4.0 grading scale? Cause my school has a 5.0 grading scale for regular classes and 6.0 for Advanced level classes...

hascet said:
Is it out of a 4.0 grading scale? Cause my school has a 5.0 grading scale for regular classes and 6.0 for Advanced level classes...

Ya, 4.0 grade scale for all of highschool.

Peter Lachowicz said:
lol, i was in tae kwon doe for not too long, i got yellow belt, lol i tried

Haha, nice :cool:

Back
Top Bottom