UFC: Huges vs St Pierre...Interim

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
Who was paying more attention to this if possible and knew of Serra's injury before?

I saw the promo for UFC 79 on Wednesday I think? And saw Hughes vs St Pierre...INTERIM!!!! I'm like, what!!!?? I didn't think I heard clearly, then on friday and Saturday, heard it again. So I checked today and find Serra has an injury. Now before this, I thought the little sucker just gave up, being smart and all, hehe.

anybody know if this is a legit injury? ;)
I'm glad though, 2 more talented fighters vying for the title. I was going to say "real" instead of "more talented" but didn't want to offend too easily for any Serra fans who may be here.

Lidell vs Silva should be good

i wanted to see Serra beat the **** out of Hughes
i cant stand Hughes hes a **** with ears

i do hope he wins against St Pierre though so Serra can beat him dwn the road for the real title

I'd like to see anyone beat Matt Hughes. NO ONE LIKES HIM. Well, may-be Matt Hughes likes himself, but that's about it. He's such a cocky little bass tard.

Hope he gets his teeth knocked out.

lol

do you guys think hughes is that much of an A?
At first I thought he was a bit too arrogant, but then...not really. He can be a p-richards. But most of those guys put on a show for the game.

Not many guys in mma can be confident and modest at the same time. Randy Couture and GSP fit that bill. Maybe Rich Franklin too.

Frankly, I thought Hughes might have been arrogant. But I find Serra much more annoying. Everytime you see him, he's saying something about Hughes, which lends you to think he wants everyone to believe Hughes is crap, but Hughes could really care less.

His ringside coaching is quite irritating too. This season and last time as a participant. He keeps making little snide remarks about the other guys, and totally baseless ones too!!! Just to boost his guys morale...which can be ok, but still irritating. If he can just coach HIS guy, it wouldn't be so annoying.

But as it is...he doesn't have very convincing wins but does have convincing losses, lol ;). Compared to Hughes and GSP, 2 guys who work, hunt and finish their opponents...Serra really does seem like a flash in the pants type champ.

I wanted to see Hughes vs Serra for the personal conflict
I really want to see Hughes vs GSP for a really good fight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom