Ufc 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
who you guys betting on?

Penn vs Sherk for LW title
I got my money on Penn

Jardine vs Silva (pretty sure the winner will be number 1 contender for LHW title)
I think this fight is going to be amazing, I can see either one of them knocking the other one out but i think Jardine is going to take this one

Machida vs Ortiz
Ortiz has nothing more then a big mouth and i hope Machida whoops him like a little girl, this is going to be Ortiz last fight in the UFC and good riddance he hasnt had a dominate win in forever (his last win was against Forrest Griffin and to this day every time i watch it i still score Griffin over Ortiz)

penn
silva
machida

not taking any type of pro WRASTLIN drama into account, lol....

all 3 named above have a higher likelihood of defeating their opponents on skills and attributes.

^silva really needs to win this fight if he losses then that will be 4 loses in a row he is starting to look like ken shamrock at the end of his run

The Ortiz fight was very disappointing as was the jardine v silva fight i wanted a slug fest

but now we get to look forward to PENN v GSP for the Welterweight title
Penn is the best pound for pound fighter in the world

Silva>Mendez
Machida>Ortiz
Reljic>Gouveia
Wanderlei>Jardine
Penn>Sherk

I'm so glad Penn shut Sherk up. That dude seriously needed to stop running his mouth and acting like a tool. But both respect for both fighters. Fight as kind of slow until the last seconds of the 3rd round. Wanderlei absolutely dominated Jardine in 30seconds.

elusive
why? because when ortiz actually moved in, and machida fired back...he fired back...he doesn't do it when he doesn't have to, but spec wise, machida is the superior striker

once he has a loss you will see him less trying to preserve it and I'm sure you'll see him more like chuck

elusive! :D

^during the fight every time machida was backpeddling joe said he was being "elusive"
he was running away he was acting like kilib starnes except he actually got some shots in

he turned what could of been FOTN into one of the most boring matches in ufc history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom